PEDESTRIAN ELECTRIC HAND PALLET TRUCK, 48V LI-ION
SIMPLE YET EFFECTIVE... A GREAT ALL-ROUNDER
Our MPBL electric pedestrian pallet trucks make moving products efficient and convenient. They feature a 48-volt Lithium-Ion power source, which helps make them the perfect choice for short and mid-distance runs.
The MPBL combines smart engineering with versatility making it the multi-use and user-friendly solution
for nearly any application.
With its compact design, low service weight and small turning radius, the MPBL series is ideal for use in
confined spaces, including: retail stores, trailers, containers and small warehouses.
Contact nearest dealer
L'M has dealers all over Europe. Find out which dealer is closest to you.
Find my dealer
We have something interesting for you
Read more about this product in the brochureDownload Brochure
The MPBL series of 1.5 tonne electric pedestrian pallet trucks feature electrical driving and lifting functions, as well as a manual lowering. The exchangeable, maintenance-free, high-capacity 48V Lithium-Ion battery provides up to six hours of productive use. The truck is supplied with an external charging dock - allowing you to charge an extra battery in just 3 hours, while the truck is still in use.
FRAME AND BODY
- High quality, stable construction gives a stable and durable platform.
- Compact, lightweight, high-performing body design provides exceptional maneuverability in tight areas.
- Integrated rocker arm is cast in one piece from solid steel to ensure maximum strength and reliability.
- Maintenance free brushless (AC) wheel hub motor with no wearable components like carbon brushes or contactors to replace over time offer longlasting operation and low maintenance.
- Patented low noise gearless hub motor design allows tight integration into wheel hubs, thus eliminating the need for gears.
- Tapered fork tips and tandem PU rollers with fork tip rollers for easy pallet entry and exit.
- Reinforced chassis and forks with tapered ends offers easy pallet entry.
- Regenerative Brake System, incorporated into motor assembly, with electromagnetic (parking) brake, improves the braking performance and working life of the electromagnetic brake.
- Parking brake automatically stops on gradients and ramps.
- Kinetic energy from the regenerative brake system charges the battery.
ELECTRICAL AND CONTROL SYSTEMS
- 48V/20Ah high capacity Lithium-Ion battery lasts longer and is more powerful.
- Li-Ion battery with no leaking hazardous battery gases and acids does not require watering and provides maintenance-free operation.
- External charger makes it possible to charge the battery onboard.
- External charging allows charging of an extra battery while using the truck with only 3 hours charging time.
- Battery interchangeability means that batteries can be used across all MPBL models - regardless of capacity.
OPERATOR ENVIRONMENT AND CONTROLS
- Ergonomic spring-loaded steering handle with comfort grip for reduced operator fatigue.
- Long tiller with large ergonomic handgrip provides a comfortable hold and strain-free operation.
- BDI, Battery charge-Discharge Indicator with hour meter keeps operator informed of status.
- Side castors give improved stability.
- Easy maintenance with no expensive handheld required, only a laptop, software and a cable.
- Polyurethane wheels and rollers for smooth and quiet running and additional grip.
- 1.5 tonne capacity ensures the MPBL Series suits a wide range of applications.