Pedestrian mono-mast electric stacker
1200 kg capacity
Designed for light to medium intensity applications, the MSB12EM features a mono-mast design that ensures excellent visibility in applications that require lower lift heights. A ‘creep speed’ function ensures safe, precise operation at slower speeds with the tiller arm in the upright position, making it ideal for confined spaces.
Competitively priced and highly manoeuvrable it comes with initial lift as standard – allowing two pallets to be lifted and transported simultaneously.
Contact nearest dealer
L'M has dealers all over Europe. Find out which dealer is closest to you.
Find my dealer
- Curtis tiller arm with fingertip controls can be used in the upright position for safe and easy operation in really tight spaces such as production lines and inside containers
- Initial lift on load legs provides good ground clearance for safe and easy operation on ramps, dock levellers and bridging plates
- Creep speed mode allows truck to be operated with the handle in the vertical position for maximum manoeuvrability
- Quiet but powerful AC motor gives good ramp performance with electromagnetic brake stopping truck from rolling backwards
- On-board charger allows batteries to be easily recharged
Other systemsSee overview ›